Do you have PPC experience? Want to play a major role as a PPC Executive within a leading digital marketing agency? If so, read on.
Our client is a digital performance marketing agency whose purpose is to deliver sales growth and a competitive business advantage to its clients.
Working internationally on campaigns in over 20 countries, they employ a talented group of people with a passion for helping clients grow sales using Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Inbound Content Marketing, A/B Testing and Growth Driven Web Design.
Due to internal promotion, they’re now looking for a PPC Executive to join their team in Lichfield.
- Salary of up to £22,000 DOE & ability
- Interesting workload
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to take on more responsibility as the company grows
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Complimentary eye tests
- Free fresh fruit and hot and cold drinks
- Free parking permit
- Free tutored yoga every Tuesday
- 24 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and the option to buy additional holiday
Our client strives to create a rewarding work environment, job satisfaction and happiness for their people. As such, they provide great career development prospects, opportunities to work with market-leading brands, an excellent work/life balance and a strong focus on wellbeing.
You’ll have the chance to collaborate with talented people who share your passion for digital media in a fast-paced office where creativity is king.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to learn, grow and progress with a business that invests in their people, you’ve come to the right place.
As a PPC Executive, you’ll oversee customers’ paid search, social and display campaigns and ensure that a first-class service is delivered.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage, optimise and analyse customers’ campaigns
- Communicate with customers via email, over the telephone and face-to-face
- Help the Digital Paid Media Managers to manage relationships with larger customer accounts
- Assist with the testing of new channels
- Delegate work to junior team members and ensure their work is quality assured
- Report on campaign performance
To be considered as a PPC Executive, you’ll need:
- PPC experience
- To be highly-motivated and passionate about digital media
- Excellent MS Excel skills, including advanced data manipulation skills
- A team-oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
Other companies may call this role PPC Campaign Executive, Paid Search Executive, Social Campaign Executive, Display Campaign Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Campaign Co-ordinator or Account Executive.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’d fit right in as our client’s PPC Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week