My client currently has a fresh and exciting opportunity for an ICT Technician to join their busy Academy based in Essex.
As an ICT technician it will be your job to:
- Provide high-quality technical support, advice and guidance to the staff, students and trainee Teachers at both locations.
- Ensure that all incidents and service requests are logged appropriately on the Service Management system.
- Retain ownership of all incidents and service request tickets and ensure staff are regularly informed of the status of their support ticket.
- Re-route or escalate support tickets to the appropriate team as necessary and work with the IT Service Managers, 3rd line support, Project Managers and other stakeholders to achieve resolution.
- Identify, implement and document Known Issues and workarounds for desktop related issues within the Knowledge Base.
- Ensure that Academy incidents and service requests are resolved within the target resolution time and that the solutions are documented within the system.
- Act as a project team member on projects run by other members of the Federation ICT team.
- Document and submit relevant Knowledge base articles as and when necessary.
- Ensure that support is carried out according to the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation.
- Liaise with vendors, partners and service providers as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of new developments in technology.
- Such other duties as may be reasonably considered to be within the grade and remit of the post.
In return our client is offering an excellent salary, great benefits and the opportunity to visit different sites, if this sounds like the role for you, please contact Oscar Finn at Brook Street on 0208 6863641.
Apply for ICT Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly