Health and Safety Administrator / SHEQ Co-Ordinator
Job Title: Health and Safety Administrator / Engineering Support
Location: Axminster, Devon
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The company are looking for a Health and Safety Administrator / Engineering Support who will report to the Engineering Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring the company health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to in line with legislation, company policy and requirements for ISO9001.
The role will also assist with the Engineering department in creating production information for the manufacturing processes.
- Working with all departments to ensure their compliance with Health and Safety and quality policies and procedures.
- Maintain & improve health and safety policy and documentation in line with overall company policies and in compliance with ISO9001.
- Report to senior management and directors on all Health and safety matters and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensuring proactive action to maintain the company's compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Maintain all records relating to Health and Safety and sub-contractors engaged by the Company.
- Hold regular H&S meetings to review any H&S issues brought to the attention of the department, and provided a report on discussions.
- Investigating / recording of all incidents, accidents within the workplace.
- Identifying improvements to internal policies to support legal obligations.
- Promote health and safety and well-being within the workplace.
- Ensure Risk Assessments are carried out when required and in compliance with regulations.
- Assisting the quality department in overall maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Assist the Engineering department in preparation of any relevant documentation and information for manufacturing processes.
- Any other reasonable task as requested by Line Manager or Board of Directors.
The Company is willing to train the successful candidate to IOSH or NEBOSH level, depending on current skill level.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; H&S Administrator, SHEQ Administrator, Health and Safety Coordinator, Environment Officer, Quality Assurance Coordinator, Quality Advisor, Health & Safety Coordinator, Health and Safety Advisor, Quality Officer, Environmental Coordinator, Environment Advisor, Health and Safety Officer, ISO9001 Engineering Support Administrator, Engineering Team Support may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Health and Safety Administrator / SHEQ Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly