PPC & Social Media Specialist
PPC & Social Media Specialist
Salary: £20k-£25k (dependent on experience)
Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm (flexible hours available)
Location: Cardiff, CF11 8EQ
This is an exciting role within a global market leading brand business, where you will be responsible for the social media strategy and implementation, in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement, through content planning, budget management and paid promotions. This will involve managing current social channels including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and identifying new ones for our client to grow their online presence. As well as managing their enviable Elite Influencer network and identifying new influencers to work with in building sky rocketing global consumer brands within the health and fitness sector.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong social media and analytical background including minimum 1 years experience in PPC campaign management and creation. You must have a strong discipline for driving conversions and delivering real ROI. You are data-driven, positive, hungry for success, love challenges and are an expert multi-tasker. You will be happy to get stuck in and manage accounts, as well as setting the strategy and test plans.
Social Media Communities and Elite Influencer Management:
- Manage presence on social media channels; FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Create campaign calendar and briefs to develop our social channel engagement
- Research and brief imagery requirements for the design team to accompany post content
- Run promotions and competitions to engage customers and clients
Insight and Analytics:
- Monitor and report on performance across all social media platforms, using tools like Google Analytics
- Constantly review channels and identify new opportunities to grow and develop
Elite Influencer Outreach Management:
- Identify and communicate with potential new Influencers & brand ambassadors across all elite sporting disciplines and celebrity status.
- Collaborate with existing influencers on various brand and product development strategies to increase the brands global awareness.
- Work with 3rd party synergistic brands on social media collaborations that provide mutual benefit and brand exposure.
- Develop practices to improve the effectiveness of the company's Elite Brand Ambassador database.
- Be a key member of the Marketing department and educate colleagues on organic visitors and social formats.
- Communicate feedback positively
- Work alongside all team members harmoniously to deliver strong growth campaigns
Minimum 2-3years experience of end-to-end social marketing activation delivery - creative planning, audience targeting and understanding performance data.
- Strong background working with budgets and tracking costs. An eye for detail in delivery and a confident communicator who can turn analysis into useful insights. Experience and a firm understanding of leveraging Google Analytics and ads platform insights to deliver ongoing performance improvements is essential.
- Outstanding practical experience of all mainstream social media platforms for content publishing, scheduling and performance analysis in native dashboards and experience using scheduling tools like Hootsuite and Tailwind
- Comfortable working with in-house colleagues and agencies from brief to execution, including delivering effective and constructive feedback on media plans
- Working knowledge of social metrics from a performance point of view, and able to translate those insights into presentations and planning actions for future activations.
- A good knowledge of social marketing evolution and keen to learn about industry trends, platform updates or changes in user behaviour.
- Experience of using complimentary social management or analytical software platforms, SEO software packages eg Moz, is beneficial.
- Exceptional attention to detail for proofing, time management and organisational skills, ability to work independently
- Degree level education preferred, though not essential if relevant industry experience is strong.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.