Brook Street Recruitment (UK) Limited is recruiting a Commercial Property Paralegal on behalf of our legal client located in Belfast city centre
* You will work closely alongside the Commercial Property Partner.
* Supporting the Partner with his caseload as well as assisting on more complex Commercial Property matters
* You will be given your own caseload over time
* Matters will include dealing with the sale, purchase and lease of land, leasehold management, covering commercial leases, landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions, disposals and development work
* Some experience of working as a Paralegal
* Previous Commercial Property experience
* Confident handling your own caseload
* Excellent communication skills with clients
* Attention to detail in drafting documents
* Good business development skills
Previous property experience is preferred but whether that`s gained within a commercial or residential environment is less relevant.
What is important is that you already have some experience in dealing with the above tasks, and in particular you`re familiar with the Land Registry portal. You`ll be well used to managing your own workload, juggling your day to day priorities and working as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As you`d expect, client service is critical so the ability to build and maintain strong relationships, instilling confidence in those your working will be very important if you`re to make a real success of this role.
The role will involve working mostly with the Commercial Property Department but it could also involve working in other departments within the firm when required.
Salary will be determined at interview based on experience
Please send CV via the apply link