Finance Reporting Analyst - Costa Coffee
New and exciting opportunity for a Finance Reporting Analyst to join the Costa Business Intelligence team, to support with the delivery of financial reporting, communicating the trends and challenges facing the business and support with driving business performance.
finance Reporting Analyst
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
The Finance Reporting Analyst role is an important role in the finance team, and is responsible for developing effective, standardised and highly automated reporting to ensure teams have the information needed, deliver financial reporting with commentary that communicates the trends and challenges facing the business to drive performance forward and support to the Business Intelligence Manager, on all reporting needs driving standardisation and accuracy across the group and in all business unit outputs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accurate, timely and actionable management information
- Own and develop regular performance reporting ensuring it is delivered in a way that is timely, relevant and accurate, together with meaningful and actionable commentary.
- Assisting the development of the BI reporting suite to enhance the reporting insight provided to the business
- Develop and use standardised processes to analyse and explain performance.
- Work closely with the business to ensure reporting and support is relevant to the fast-moving business.
- Ensure robust and thorough testing of data is carried out to enable accurate and reliable reporting's.
- Develop reports using new tools to provide greater and more applicable information.
- Providing ad hoc financial analysis
- Respond to requests for information from the teams, and provide ad hoc reporting and analysis to answer any questions they may have
- Being the "go-to" person for requests for information that are of an ad hoc nature and creating a one version of the truth.
Skills and experience will include
- Part qualified accountant or newly qualified accountant
- Rounded financial understanding including financial control and reporting.
- Excellent Excel skills and good PowerPoint skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong use of BI tools and developing highly standardised and automated reporting.
- Experience of working in the finance team of a large company, ideally working within a matrix structured organisation
- Experience of financial support to a multi-site retail or hospitality business.
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we'll give you a competitive salary, a yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
We're Costa, the nation's favourite coffee shop brand*, pouring our heart and soul into everything we do and creating moments to remember for our customers, our communities and for each other. Together we turn sips into smiles, choices into opportunities and passions into careers. Help us spread a little happiness!
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2017 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see