Customer Support Agent / Client Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Support Agent
Location: West London
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Job type: Permanent, Full time (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm)
The Company is a leading independent mobile phone provider to UK businesses. They represent the B2B market on behalf of the major networks serving the SME and Corporate sectors. As a trusted support to business for almost 20 years the Company has consistently delivered savings up to 60% on monthly bills to our customers.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Customer Support Agent you will be responsible for managing client communications providing customers with the help and knowledge they need. They want to be a memorable part of their customers' day; consistently approaching each one with a friendly attitude and the highest level of efficiency.
- Resolving customer queries by phone and email
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Providing product and service knowledge
- Provide feedback on customer problems or trends and suggesting improvements which could be made
- A willingness to undertake regular learning and development in order to keep up to date with the knowledge required to advise on services
- Conduct telephone surveys to find out the pain points and redesign the process
The ideal candidate boasts an unstoppably upbeat attitude, a strong dedication to customer service and a love of working with people. Key Requirements:
- Possess an abundance of patience and understanding
- Have a knack for problem solving and can work both independently and collaboratively
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience in a customer service environment and a keen interest in the Telecommunications industry
- Industry knowledge desirable
The Company Offers:
- 21 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays) Holidays that increase with length of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Cash rewards for recommending new businesses
- Incentivising bonuses, cash rewards and monthly achievement prizes
- A focus on personal and professional development
- Child care voucher scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Customer Services Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Services Support, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Services Officer, Senior Customer Services Advisor may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Support Agent / Client Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly