Receptionist Part Time (Job Share)
GREAT PART TIME OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE IN ISLINGTON!
We are currently looking for TWO Receptionists to join our team at our London Retail Dealership based in Islington, N7 to cover two shifts 8am - 1 pm Monday to Friday (26 hours and 15 minutes) or 1pm - 6pm (25 hours per week) Monday to Friday.
As a Receptionist you will be the ambassador of our company's first impressions on the guests and visitors. It is your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests, visitors and members, help them with directions or any appropriate information that they need while maintaining high level of company confidentiality. You will be professionally answering phone calls in a polite tone and re-directing calls to respective departments. Also as the receptionist/Host, you will perform various front desk duties including filing, handling and re-directing mail, etc., assuming administrative authority for your responsibilities.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries to the correct department. Accurately record and pass all messages and information received. Ensuring that visitors' needs are dealt with promptly and completely
- Ensure that effective contact is maintained with showroom visitors during their stay
- Take responsibility, as the Dealership Host, to cater to customer's needs, including serving tea and coffee whilst customers wait in the lounge
- Enhance the reputation of the Dealership at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Notifies the correct employee / department of visitor arrival via the telephone directory / PA system.
- Maintains security by following procedures; sign in and monitoring of visitor logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system (switchboard) by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Responsible for the sorting of incoming post / make ready post and parcels for send and collection. Ordering of office supplies
- Maintains safe and clean reception and Showroom area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintaining coffee and tea making facilities
Education and Experience
- Education: Minimum 3 GCSE's or equivalent
- Experience in an office environment will be essential
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
More for information please call Lauren on 02089528441!
Apply for Receptionist Part Time (Job Share)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly