Benefits: Phone, Laptop, Fully expensed company car, 4 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension scheme.
Hours: Full time/Part Time/Flexible
Location: Midlands/South East
Our client is the independent best practice benchmarking process that offers 3 fully integrated modules of activity to support the cleaning, recycling and waste function within any type of organisation. They are currently looking to develop a team of project managers who are responsible for delivering best practice benchmark reviews to work with some of the UK's highest profile organisations, and on many of the country's most iconic sites.
- Consulting with potential and existing clients
- Benchmarking and increasing the standard of team performance
- Checking standards of performance
- Supporting clients in their delivery of cleaning services and facilities service
- Creation and implementation of specifications and guidelines
- Arranging staff schedules/work rotas
- Arranging staff engagement/training programmes
- Supporting a range of consultancy services
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a management role is essential
- Previous Experience in cleaning management/facilities management would be beneficial
- Reliable and motivated with the ability to help clients motivate a team
- Competent, efficient and can manage their own workload
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Has a passion for continuous improvement both personally and professionally
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to work flexibly
To apply please send your CV, in confidence by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Management Vacancies, Facilities Management, Operations, Facilities, Project Management, Operations Management, Team Leader, Cleaning, Cleaner, Janitor, Sanitation Management, Hygiene, Operations Leader, Project Leader.
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly