Trainee Field Sales
Are you looking for an exciting field based opportunity?
Want to work in a role that will involve regular UK, EU and global travel?
We're currently working with an innovative Bradford based manufacturing client, looking to find a motivated Trainee Field Account Manager.
Our client is currently looking for an additional Field Sales Account Manager to join the team due to company expansion. This is a fantastic opportunity for a tenacious and motivated candidate to join a reputable company in a role that offers amazing training and travel opportunities.
Within the role duties will include:
- At least 3 days of field travel per week, attending client meetings with companies across the United Kingdom, Europe and occasionally further afield.
- You'll also start the role by focusing on key accounts, building and nurturing strong relationships with those customers. Working with the Sales Manager to create strategies to strengthen relationships and create larger contracts.
- This will transition into shadowing new business sales meetings and eventually graduate into a role where you'll source your own leads contact companies yourself to arrange meetings.
- You'll work alongside Sales Managers to create and maximise your own sales plan and sales strategies, developing a plan based around your key strengths that will maximise revenue for the company.
We're looking for a motivated and eager candidate with a strong interest in building a career in Field Sales and Account Management. Some sales experience wouldn't go amiss, so if you have experience within B2B, telesales, sales administration, internal sales, account management etc then don't hesitate to apply!
However, full training will be provided for the right candidate. It's all about personality and desire to improve, learn and progress with this company - if you have the following qualities then we'd really like to hear from you:
- Technical mind, with ability to pick up new information quickly
- Desire to succeed
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Confident with a passionate attitude to sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- IT Savvy
You will need a full UK driving licence to be considered for this role.
In return our client offers:
A Salary of up to £22,000
Initial yearly bonus, with monthly commission after year 1
Free onsite parking
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online now! We have immediate interview slots available.
If there's anything else you'd like to know, please call Katie on 01274 331200