Marketing Data Analyst
Job Title: Marketing Data Analyst
Location: Street, Somerset
Hours: 37 ½ hours per week
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Our client was established in the early 1980’s and originally sold DIY comfort shoe kits. Since then our client has expanded into a multi-channel retail company selling specialist footwear, socks, hosiery and foot comfort products. Sales channels include mail order, wholesale, internet and retail shops.
Due to the constant expansion of the company, our client is now looking for and enthusiastic individual to come on board as their Marketing Data Analyst.
Duties Will Include:
- To ‘own’ the data within the company and ensure that the data input into the systems, output and analysis is accurate and consistent to the agreed expectations.
- Analyse marketing activities for Cosyfeet and Walktall to aid data-driven decision making and improve marketing effectiveness.
- You will monitor response rates of mailings and other advertising campaigns to report on their return of investment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need strong analytical skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Will need the ability to interpret and draw conclusions from complex sales and customer data.
- Will have experience of data reporting from previous employment would be an advantage.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Marketing Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Marketing, Analyst, Marketing and PR, Admin, Administration, Data Entry
Apply for Marketing Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly