Intelligence Research Analysts
As a Research officer within the Clients intelligence department, you will work proactively and timely to service the teams both within the agency and external partner agencies.
You will investigate criminals committing environmental crime. This will be carried out by researching into people and companies and making sense of large datasets. You will evaluate information for its usefulness in order to help prevent, reduce and detect environmental crime on a local, regional, national and international scale.
This will require finding a 'golden nugget' of information to prevent a waste criminal from operating or completing a detailed profile on a company's past criminality, running checks on multiple vehicles to prove ownership, or advising on how to capture good intelligence.
- As an Intelligence Research officer you will be self-motivated with a real 'can do' attitude.
- Relevant experience working with sensitive information would be useful, we are primarily looking for your research skills and resourcefulness to uncover what needs to be uncovered.
- Requiring plenty of drive and curiosity in this role to give us the best support to tackle environmental crime. Ideally you will have:
- Exceptional research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great IT skills and confidence with Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to work under pressure and manage and prioritise a varied workload
Apply for Intelligence Research Analysts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly