36 Hours per week
£19,389.41 per annum
We have an Assistant Manager post available at our Kathleen Rutland Care Home situated in Leicester Forest East.
In this role you will;
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of Vista are fully implemented in the Home
- Take responsibility, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputies, or when delegated, for the day-to-day management of the Home.
- Support people who live in the Home to exercise choice and control over their lives
- To be involved in the assessment and admission of people to the Home, following Vista’s Policies and Procedures.
- Comply with all health and safety legislation, and taking responsibility for specific issues as delegated by the Manager.
- Support each person who lives in the Home, to maintain active contact with friends and family and to build a network of friends and relationships both within their Home and in the wider community to prevent isolation.
You will be required to work 36 hours per week flexibly Monday - Sunday between 7am-9:30pm; to be worked flexibly over alternative weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) as well as Bank Holidays to meets the needs of the care home and that of the service users.
Experience of working in a Health and Social care setting with older people is essential and you must hold a Health and Social care qualification at Level 2 or above.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & Social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
To view further details and to apply for this post please visit our website.
Closing date: Friday 20th July 2018 - Midnight
Interviews: Friday 27th July 2018
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS