£30K - £40K (DOE)
We have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Production Manager to join a young, ambitious, progressive electronics manufacturer at a time when they are poised for growth. As a Production Manager, ideally with an electronics background, you will report to the Technical Director of this innovative organisation, specialising in renewable energy products. The Production Manager of this newly created role will have a passion for influencing and will embrace the opportunity to be a part of the growth of this exciting company.
Join this company now and you will be at the forefront of the development of green energy self-consumption. Full company details will be disclosed at the next stage of application. If you are a Production Manager/Supervisor looking for a great challenge, where you can make a difference, this is the job for you!
The company is currently based close to Caistor, in the heart of Lincolnshire, and has ambitious plans to relocate to purpose customises premises within a 30 mile radius within the next 6 – 12 months.
Key Production Manager responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and motivate the production team, promoting a positive and engaged workforce
- Liaise with Shift Team Leaders to monitor the production processes and workflow, ensuring quality levels are maintained (knowledge of working with ISO 9001 would be an advantage)
- Monitor and report performance of KPI's
- Introduce and deliver productivity improvements
- Liaise with procurement and R&D departments
- Communicate, implement and maintain company policy and procedures
- At all times adhere to the company Health & Safety Policy
- Attend regular management meetings
Personal specification – Production Manager
- Proven supervisory/management experience, preferably in an electronics background
- Good understanding of electronic production equipment (SMT and conventional)
- Excellent communication skills, at all levels
- Knowledge of change management and lean improvement tools and techniques
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of MRP systems would be an advantage
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly