Conveyancing Paralegal Assistant - Property
Conveyancing Paralegal Assistant – Property
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: 23 holidays + bank holidays, Pension scheme, flexible & remote working hours
Hours: Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal Assistant to join a reputable & progressive Lexcel, IIP Gold & CQS practice based in Blackburn with a branch office in Bradford which has a strong national & overseas client base.
With a growing and valued client base, our client aims to recruit an additional Conveyancing paralegal assistant as part of their continuing expansion & growth plan of the Property Team of 8.
- Liaising with a Conveyancing fee earners and members of the Conveyancing team,
- Dealing with searches and additional enquiries, preparing contract packs and providing regular updates to clients and introducers.
- Ensure filing systems and records are kept up to date
- Liaise with the sales team, customers.
- Draft contracts and contract extensions using templates, following these through to execution and logging them on and maintaining and updating the contracts database
- Ensure buildings insurance is CML compliant and in place for exchange
- When instructed by Transactional Manager promptly and diligently chase by phone, fax etc exchange of contracts and deal with all associated paperwork
- Ensure funds from lender will be received in time for completion and that any balance to complete from client is received in good time for completion
- Ensure that all written communication including post and email is clear and concise
The Ideal Candidate:
- This position will suit a Paralegal, Legal Assistant or experienced Legal Secretary looking to make the next step forward in their career
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience within the industry
- A basic understanding of the 360 Conveyancing cycle is important
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Legal Secretary, Conveyancing, Legal Vacancies, Secretarial Vacancies, PA and Administration, Legal PA, Legal Administrator, Paralegal Secretary, Assistant Vacancies, Legal Assistant. Paralegal Administrator.