Quality & Risk Management Administrator
Brook Street Recruitment (UK) Limited is delighted to be working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a Quality and Risk Management Administrator.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure we deliver efficient, appropriate creditor and customer focused compliance that meets all internal and external standards.
* To create and implement an audit schedule in respect of all business areas;
* Assist with creation and implementation of the company's compliance framework;
* Responsible for completion of internal audit procedures and continuous quality monitoring;
* Play an active role in creating solutions to mitigate risk;
* Provide summary reports to be shared with business areas and Senior Management;
* Keep up to date technically with insolvency legislation and other relevant guidance;
* Communication of technical knowledge and legislation changes effectively to all business areas;
* Assist with dealing with complaints when required.
As such, the successful candidate will need to be professional, creditor and customer-centric and be comfortable providing constructive feedback.
* A professional attitude and desire to make a difference;
* Ability to deliver difficult messages in line with conpany values;
* Willingness to learn new skills and take ownership of matters;
* Adaptability and a positive attitude to change;
* Excellent time management;
& Results driven;
Attention to detail;
* Ability to work in conjunction with others and provide support where necessary;
* An ability to work independently and as part of a team;
* Excellent organisation; and
* Strong analytical skills.
* Previous relevant experience working in an IVA setting;
* Excellent oral and written communication;
* Previous experience delivering customer service; and
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages (specifically MS Excel, MS Word & MS Outlook).
* Previous experience in a compliance role;
* Previous experience using the Vision Blue case management system;
* Formal insolvency qualification e. CPPI;
* Previous experience in a professional practice.
Full training will be provided and you will be joining an experienced team who will be there to support you with your own development.
Salary & Benefits
A very competitive package will be offered, a comprehensive benefits' package to include Performance-Related Bonus, Private Healthcare, Company Pension Scheme, a 37 hour work week, 26 days' holiday per year progressing to a maximum of 27 days plus 8 statutory holidays, plus the option to purchase 1 additional week's holiday, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, Income Protection after 1 year service, Employee Assistance Programme, Travel Season Ticket Loan, Childcare Vouchers, Staff events, dress down Fridays, and free tea/coffee every day
Please send your CV via the link