Assessor / Auditor - ISO 27001
Assessor / Auditor - ISO 27001
Home/Field Based (with travel throughout Reading, Newbury and the Thames Valley)
Are you an IT professional with experience of ISO 27001? Looking to advance your career as an Assessor / Auditor with a leading notified body? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re looking for an Assessor / Auditor to join our team and help businesses throughout Reading, Newbury and the Thames Valley comply with ISO 27001 requirements.
- Salary of circa £52,000 per annum
- Potential bonus
- Company car
- Flexible working options
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- Excellent company contributed pension scheme
- A wide range of flexible benefits
- Take on an exciting role where no two days are the same
- 27 days’ holiday (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
We have an open, friendly and supportive culture where motivated people can really make a difference and develop in their role. We pride ourselves in setting the benchmark for our industry and significantly invest in our people to help them become the best in their field.
Our Assessors cover a variety of specialisms from Aerospace and Medical Devices to Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction, so you’ll be part of a diverse team that have a variety of skills and interests.
You’ll receive all the training your need to build your career with our growing organization. As well as an in-depth induction, we’ll support you to broaden your existing expertise, challenge yourself and achieve your professional ambitions.
As an Assessor / Auditor, you’ll help clients to improve their performance by assessing their organization or products in-line with ISO 27001 requirements.
Travelling to visit clients throughout Reading, Newbury and the Thames Valley, you’ll:
- Work from a diary that’s booked in advance (so you can focus on delivering a high-quality service)
- Build a strong understanding of clients, their business and their challenges
- Facilitate discussions and present information on how clients can improve their organizations
- Carry out assessments in-line with our management systems
- Occasionally stay away overnight
To join us as an Assessor / Auditor, you’ll need:
- At least four years’ practical experience in an IT role, including at least two years’ experience in a role or function relating to information security
- Experience of ISO 27001
- A degree level qualification
- A full driving licence and the ability to travel extensively
- A strong customer focus
- A methodical approach
Other organizations may call this role Auditor, Assessor, ISO 27001 Auditor, IT Auditor, Audit Manager, Risk & Audit Manager, QA Assessor or Quality Manager.
We’re also eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an IT Manager, Information Security Manager, IS Manager, IT Project Engineer or Senior IT Engineer.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to make a positive, lasting impact as an Auditor / Assessor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.