Home Care Support Workers
Home Care Support Workers – No experience required
Salary: £13.80 per hour
Benefits: 4 weeks holidays, Pension Scheme, Paid Training, Paid DBS Check, Free mobile phone
Hours: Full/Part time, Flexible
Location: Belper and Ashbourne Areas.
Our client provide domiciliary Home Care services to a wide range of clients in their own home who, because of increasing age or disability find it difficult to cope with domestic responsibilities and their own personal care needs.
They are currently looking to recruit caring and reliable Workers to help provide care and support to people in their own homes to help maintain their independence.
Experience isn’t always necessary as our client will provide you with an in-depth, comprehensive and on-going training provision.
- Personal Care: Dressing and undressing / preparing the Client for day care / Washing / bathing / showering /
- Personal hygiene.
- Assisting the Clients getting in and out of bed.
- Assisting with the use of aids to daily living / rehabilitation aids, as required. Rehabilitation programmes
- Bedtime preparation
- Domestic / Household Services:
- Laundry General light cleaning duties Bed making.
- Dietary Care: Preparation of snacks and meals according to the Clients likes / dislikes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Applicants must be able to drive and have own transport
- Caring, friendly and polite nature
- Able to stay motivated and work alone on occasion
- Willing to provide an exceptional care service
- Good time management
- Organisational skills
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Homecare Assistant / Care worker / Homecare / Nursing / Care Assistant / Care Assistant, Care Worker, Health Care Assistant, Health Care Worker, Senior Care Worker, Home Care, Health and Social Care, Medical Vacancies, Care Vacancies.
Apply for Home Care Support Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly