Real Time Analyst
Vitality, Real Time Analyst, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Real Time Analyst role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Real Time Analyst you will support the operational teams to drive and maximise performance on a real time basis efficiently and effectively maintaining a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities as our Real Time Analyst include:
- Real time (intraday & intraweek) monitoring of operational performance ensuring service levels are achieved and balanced across the contact centre
- Identify and manage any developing issues and take proactive measures to ensure service stability on a real time (intraday & intraweek) basis.
- Make recommendation for the timings for ad hoc of the phone activities ensuring service levels are met.
- Provide standard performance summaries to operational mangers on and intraday basis with an emphasis on accurate and timely delivery.
- Support the operational team managers with the efficient scheduling of advisors through skills management on a real time (intraday & intraweek) basis to maximise performance ensuring service levels are met.
Skills and Experience required of our Real Time Analyst:
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in Maths & English
- Understanding of WFM rationale and the planning process
- Good working knowledge of Company Systems
- Good understanding contact centre metrics
- Good understanding contact centre technology
- Professional qualification
- Experience working with NOBLE CMS
- Experience working with WFM software
- The ability to exercise judgement and make decisions
- Able to convert technical information to audience appropriate communication.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, and, manage own time.
- Build trusted partnerships
- Manage customer expectations
- Having a sound grasp of the company’s business plans
- Solution oriented
- Detail oriented
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work effectively alone or as part of a team
- Positive thinker with a “can-do” approach to business.
- Ability to respond to, support and initiate change in a positive manner.
- Customer focused, able to deliver on their promises to Internal and External customers
- Ability to follow processes to the standard required
Working for Vitality as a Real Time Analyst you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 20th July 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Real Time Analyst please click ‘apply’ today.