Network Performance & Analytics Manager
Vitality, Network Performance & Analytics Manager, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Network Performance & Analytics Manager role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Network Performance & Analytics Manager you will develop and undertake analysis which helps us improve the cost and quality of the providers and networks we guide our members to, using complex analysis incorporating clinical, operational, and commercial insight
Working with colleagues across Clinical and Service Operations, you will develop and deliver the directional strategy and support directional operations with development and delivery of bespoke tools
In addition, you will develop tools, and lead end to end commissioning and oversight of development and delivery of tools to help guide both our internal staff and our members to the best value high quality facilities we can work with
Responsibilities as our Network Performance & Analytics Manager include:
- Ownership, development, and delivery of all provider performance reporting (focussing on consultants and commissioned networks), addressing the direct and interrelated performance of:
- Financial performance
- Claims performance
- Risk adjustment for differences in population
- Service performance
- Strategic trends
- Lead end to end analysis on the performance and quality of the work our providers
- Develops and provides regular analysis and tools on consultants to enable frontline users to make a more informed decision on claims pathway
- Responsible constructing models for reimbursement for consultants and hospitals.
- Development, automation and ownership of market leading MI/insight packs, bringing together all elements of a member and consultant journey.
- Supporting non-analytical teams with interpretation and decision-making based on analytic work
- Integration of external data to enhance our existing data
- Enhance our current consultant profiling capabilities with new methodologies.
- Develop tools, as well as lead commissioning and oversight of development and delivery of tools to help guide both our internal staff and our members to the best value high quality facilities we can work with
Skills and Experience required of our Network Performance & Analytics Manager:
- Impeccable analytics, including excellent SQL, VBA, Excel
- Effective communication of complex analytical concepts and results including word and PPT report preparation where required
- Experience of using variable data sets to yield credible, effective insights
- Experience of Spotfire Reporting Tool
- Python or similar big data programing languages
- Experience with clinical or operational or health/wellness analytics
- A proven understanding of or interest the UK healthcare system
Working for Vitality as a Network Performance & Analytics Manager you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 13th July 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Network Performance & Analytics Manager please click ‘apply’ today.