Vitality, Junior Analyst, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Junior Analyst role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Junior Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of meaningful insights, analyses, and data which empowers business insight and complex decision making in commercial, customer and colleague engagement and delivery, primarily for operational and clinical risk teams.
Responsibilities as our Junior Analyst include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the work of the operational and clinical areas, in order to create and deliver accurate and effective reports with limited guidance
- Delivery of daily, weekly and monthly reports including detailed analysis of the output.
- Utilise SQL, Excel VBA and Access to deliver high quality outputs.
- Confidently manage stakeholder expectations through robust relationship delivery and high quality communication skills.
- Adapt style to suit the audience and delivers complex messaging and analytics in a meaningful way to meet the needs and style of the audience.
- Ensure that all reports originating from the department are accurate, on time and reliable.
- Produce reports, ensuring that the data supporting the analysis is accurate, and checking that results are reasonable
- Enhance and maintain automation of reporting
- Develop and investigate the applicability of new data extraction techniques and tools to support the analysis the team does.
Skills and Experience required of our Junior Analyst:
- Excellent SQL
- Excellent VBA
- Proven Ability to Influence
- Reporting writing
- Experience of Spotfire Reporting Tool
- Experience with clinical or operational analytics
- A proven understanding of or interest the UK healthcare system
Working for Vitality as a Junior Analyst you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 13th July 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Junior Analyst please click ‘apply’ today.