Children Support Worker (Driver)
Taunton, Bridgwater and surrounding area *** 10 per hour ***
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED SUPPORT WORKERS WORKING WITH YOUNG PEOPLE AGED 10 - 18
- A great listener?
- Pro active and like to make a difference to a young people's life?
- Patient and understanding?
- Temporary ongoing. HOURS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE.
- Supporting young people in short break services in Somerset and North Somerset.
- Managing challenging situations
- Professionally addressing all issues the young person is facing.
- Providing emotional support.
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one years experience in working within Healthcare.
- Driver and vehicle owner essential.
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you are interested please call us at BS Social Care or drop me an email back isla(atsign)bssocialcare
Good look with your job search.
Apply for Children Support Worker (Driver)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly