Role: Marketing Assistant
Location: Horsted Keynes
Hours: Full time
Salary: Depending on experience
Our client is made up by a creative studio and tightly knit team, who all share a passion for great wallpaper. Led by a partnership with many years of experience between them in the wallpaper industry, its offices are nestled in the heart of the Sussex countryside in southern England.
They are looking for a Marketing Assistant will work in the studio and report to the Graphic Designer and the Studio Coordinator, then the Creative Director.
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Photoshop (training can be provided)
- Caldera programme (for HP printer) Training provided
- Good understanding of Social media platforms- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Good grasp of written and spoken English
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Manual dexterity
- The Marketing assistant will maintain all press and sampling enquiries that come into the business for PR purposes, on a daily basis.
- They will answer all email enquiries from the external PR agency, either liaising internally to get and give an answer, or responding directly themselves.
- They will respond directly to press enquiries Social media platforms will need to be updated on a regular, possibly daily, basis.
- The Marketing assistant will be expected initially to input data under direction, but with time may take some sole responsibility.
- The MA will resize all design Cads, for internal and external use, using Photoshop.
- They will also colour match these to the new product when samples are available to work to.
- The MA will be responsible for making up all Tag books as required.
- This will involve measuring, cutting and collating skills. It will also involve delegation to up to two assistants.
- The MA will also be required to create templates for all labels for said books, and apply them to them- and also any sampling that goes out.
Additional Optional Duties
- Liaison with Interior Designer studios- this will be to develop a relationship over time where they are introduced to new product, and offered sampling to add to their design libraries. This task will require a good telephone manner, and ability to schedule repeat calls, and maintain an ongoing relationship.
- Image Sourcing- searching online copyright free sites to find interiors to use for press and PR, and pattern books.
- Attending Trade fairs and assisting the Sales Team on the stand.
- Taking photos and submitting for Social Media use.
- General duties within the studio as and when needed.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Marketing/Marketing Assistant/Creative/Social Media/Studio/PR/Advertising/Advertising Assistant/PR Assistant/Marketing Executive/
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly