Internal Sales Executive - Hydraulics
Brook Street Recruitment (UK) Limited is delighted to working with our engineering client to recruit a Hydraulics Internal Sales Coordinator to join their sales team based in Lisburn.
This is a fantastic chance to join a fantastic company with a global presence in over 18 countries
The candidate hired would be responsible for selling a range of hydraulic products in the regions and markets defined and agreed with the client in alignment with business growth strategy.
You would be expected to actively seek out new business opportunities and identify the most appropriate channel for achieving profitable growth and to manage existing customers as well as generating business opportunities with new customers
You will be required to liaise with both customers and internal functions to understand the application requirements in order to offer the right engineering solution to the customer.
* Searching for new customers who can benefit from company products, maximizing customer potential in designated regions;
* Preparation and maintenance of a business development strategy for the agreed area of responsibility
* Developing long-term relationships with customers through managing and interpreting their requirements
* Provide customers with the correct product that best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
* Calculate customer quotations and administer key customer accounts
* Have sufficient product and knowledge of hydraulic systems to provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education and after-sales support services.
* Prepare reports and assist in the provision of forecasts for internal functions
* Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
* Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
* Have at least 2/3 years' experience of sales within the hydraulics industry
* Must have at proven knowledge and understanding of hydraulic components and systems used in construction or agricultural machinery.
* Must know the difference between the various types of hydraulic pump, motors and valves in terms of their construction and application
* Understand the competitive landscape in terms of the key players in the market
Salary dependent on background and performance at interview - send CV via the link