Training and Development Officer
A hugely successful FMCG company are seeking a Training and Development Officer to join their fast growing Lincolnshire organisation. This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking and market leading company. Supplying a range of products they boast an impressive client base of most of the UK`s major retailers.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently, as well as part of a dynamic workforce. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression within FMCG.
Reporting into the HR Manager you will need to advise, teach, guide and support employees to achieve essential training objectives. Your role will be very varied and work closely with the operation teams.
- Conducting training with various sized groups of employees
- Supporting the HR function when and if needed
- Design, develop and produce training materials
- Managing all site-related training records and updating of relevant skills, ensuring all sign offs for training are completed and any paperwork is stored securely
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all operational process training ensuring it is professional, appropriate, accessible to the learner and drives business performance
- Act as a liaison with third party suppliers e. external trainers and undertake/support project work from time to time to achieve business goals
- Must be a clear and confident communicator
- Must have previous experienece of writing and delivering training programmes
- Will come from a relevant industry
- Will be flexible with the ability to liaise with all deaprtments
- Has effective planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines and KPIs are met
This is not a classroom training role as you will spend 50% of your time in the factory with the other 50% in the office devising training programmes.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Hours: 9-5 Monday- Friday
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please call Jade at Brook Street on 01522 528115. Alternatively email