The post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective support service to programme managers and staff within the Sustainable Improvement team to deliver transformational change and improvement support to general practice and local health and care systems.
The post holder will provide administrative services including the preparation of agendas and noting action points during team meetings, supporting the team with the management of projects/tasks, gathering information, providing resources for team events and booking venues and travel.
Responsible for programme administrative support processes, including:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries efficiently, tracking that these are responded to by the most appropriate member of the team.
- Scheduling calls, meetings or events and ensuring that details includinglocation and time are communicated to participants.
- Planning and supporting meetings including timely distribution of papersand taking notes, monitoring follow-up of actions.
- Booking event venues and travel (rail tickets and overnight accommodation) for team and faculty members.
- Ad-hoc project tasks.
- Provide relevant and timely administrative support.
- Support the development of internal and external communications where required by regular contact with the team and stakeholders.
- Responsible for preparation of correspondence and papers as required
- Updating, maintaining, organise, gather and analyse information to support programme administration.
- Responsible for accurate data and information input to programme databases.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV today to - or contact the Coventry branch on 02476256641
Apply for Regional Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly