Trainee General Manager
Trainee General Manager
London E14, Immediate start
£35,000 - £40,000 +, negotiable dependent on experience
Generous Rewards Package*
Full time, permanent, 9am - 5pm
If you are an experienced manager with a background in sales support, operations and administration, looking to develop into a more senior general management role then please read on.
Our client is an established and fast growing business providing learning and development solutions to customers from FTSE 100/Fortune 500, SME’s, to Public & Third sectors. They require the right individual to learn their office management, sales support and operations roles as well as support the existing management team. The expectation would be that with proven performance and engagement with the business you would progressively move into a general management role.
Our client’s innovative drive will challenge you to high performance levels underpinned by training. Feel secure in a trusting environment where others support you. Their people want to be the best and deliver best-in-class services. If you have the right kind of personality, our client can provide you with the tools, processes and the training to enable you to thrive.
They have been providing business training since 1992 and offers a stable, challenging and rewarding opportunity. The training they deliver covers some of the most critical aspects of the real economy, management and leadership development, IT business applications as well as blended and technical learning solutions.
- Key liaison with sales, training team & clients to ensure robust and reliable training delivery
- Sourcing and coordinating training resources for training events
- Sales process support including customer service reporting
- Supplier negotiations and management
- Office management duties including; payroll, sales administration bank reconciliations, debtor management, stock control
- Respond promptly and effectively to both internal sales team and external customer requests
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
- Work closely with the General Manager, Sales Manager and Administration Manager on commercial priorities as they arise
- Experience in a B2B commercial environment
- High degree of commercial acumen and a history of being results focused
- Capable of successfully managing competing interests for limited resources
- Strong manager of people and outcomes combined with a willingness (when required) to get involved in the detail and more closely manage people, processes or projects
- Ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even within changing conditions
- Open to challenging any self or team limiting beliefs/processes
- Healthy attitude and appetite to learn and develop. A believer in seeking ways to make tomorrow better
- Relevant degree
- Excellent business communication, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy using MS Office (Excel, Word, email) and CRM systems
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
Our client values teamwork, a high work ethic, adding value at every turn, a sense of ownership, the willingness to learn from every experience, and embracing ambiguity. If these values resonate with you, you’re planning for the long term ….. get in touch!
* Rewards Package
Our client rewards performance and engagement within their business. They expect to offer the best work/life balance and employment experience in their industry.
Current rewards include:
- Monthly: “Innovation” and “Extra Mile” awards up to £3,000
- 6 monthly: Financial and holiday bonus awards
- After two years’ service: Private medical cover and minimum two days’ holiday bonus
To apply for the role of Trainee General Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Trainee General Manager, Management Training Programme, Junior Manager, Trainee Manager, Trainee Office Manager, Trainee Operations Manager, Junior Operations Manager.