Business Development Lead
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Lead to join our team in London. You will join us on a full time, fixed term basis of 12 months and you will receive a salary of £40,000 to £45,000 per annum.
The Business Development Lead role:
The Customer Services directorate will be responsible for the management and maintenance of 55k homes and 111k customers with a clear aspiration and commitment to transform our services.
The definition and delivery of a clear asset strategy together with a data and analytical approach will be critical to the effective management of our assets. For that reason, the organisation has established an Asset Management and Strategy team within the Customer Services Directorate.
Responsibilities of our Business Development Lead:
- The Customer contact call centre and Customer Relations
- Delivery of Repairs, Servicing, Maintenance and Investment works in our Customers’ homes through Contractors and direct labour
- Ensuring property compliance with legal accountabilities
- Delivery of estate cleaning and grounds maintenance services
- Development and implementation of asset and procurement strategies
- Performance reporting against KPI’s and Customer measures
What we’re looking for in our Business Development Lead:
- Extensive change management experience
- Experience of leading work to assess and develop business processes
- Evidential ability to manage and deliver work plans and track progress
- Project management and continuous improvement experience
- Extensive report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and developing sustainable relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders and different levels within an organisation
- Excellent coaching skills and the ability to support others in developing a best practice approach
- Understanding of end to end Customer journey management
- Demonstrable commitment to equality and diversity and a genuine desire to help people with disabilities and/or support needs
Closing date & time: 17 July 2018-5.00pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Business Development Lead please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST