Due to the expansion within the company, my client is looking to employ a full-time PA / Senior Secretary to support the two partners. We are looking for an experienced PA / Senior Secretary, preferably from a professional services background, to join our existing admin team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, to ensure the efficient operation of the office. Primarily supporting the managing partner, you will be expected to also assist employees through a variety of tasks.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- General secretarial support to include answering phone, audio from Big Hand and copy typing, scanning, filing, franking post etc
- Handling communications, including extensive diary management for the managing partner, using Microsoft Outlook
- Arranging conference calls and liaising with clients
- Booking and coordinating meetings, travel, catering and accommodation as required
- Producing Word documents, mail merge and complex reports, some using Excel
- Maintaining of client database
- Controlling anti-money laundering requirements
- Supervising GDPR
- Booking and administering client entertaining events
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors, ordering office supplies, printing of office stationery, office cleaning, annual electrical review and similar matters
- Maintaining timesheets for a partner
- Smart Sheet control
- Arranging the firm's conference
- Preparation of the business plan
The ideal candidate would have proven senior administrator experience, proficient in MS Office, excellent written as well as verbal communication skill and the ability to remain calm under pressure. My client are looking for a someone with a strong work ethic, enthusiastic and personable.
If you would like more information, please contact Will @ Brook Street on 01242 233707 or click apply!
Apply for Senior Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly