Field Team Metering Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Team Metering Manager to join our well established and valued Client based in Walsall.
Whilst reporting to the Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible but not limited to
* Liaising with stakeholders to establish efficient processes to ensure accurate capture of property, customer and meter details
* Providing technical expertise/knowledge to assist in the resolution of internal/external customer complaints/queries or problems
* Developing efficient measured processes & procedures to ensure cash flow across Meter Options, Time Expired Meters, Change of Occupier, DG8/DG6
* Co-ordinating the provision of management information & KPI reports
* Ensuring accurate meter reading upload and extracts are completed to department SLA's
* Liaising with IT/MR to co-ordinate specification and implementation of ad-hoc system/data reports
* Establishing and maintaining working procedures to ensure MR teams support compliance with DG6 & DG8 reporting requirements
* Proactively keep up to date with market compliance to maintain and adhere to required measures and standards
* Developing and communicate key internal /external levels of service and associated performance monitors
* Providing leadership, guidance and support to the direct team.
* Engaging and motivate team members to achieve departmental objectives
* Organising the resources of the department.
* Planning and conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with direct reports.
* Managing absence, capability, discipline and grievance matters.
* Identifying training needs and ensure that these are addressed, met and evaluated.
* Conducting routine quality audits of individual/departmental activity
* Producing and co-ordinate implementation of efficient policy & procedures and documentation of work instructions
* Developing and deliver new & existing PPS's applicable to MR within the business
* Liaising with teams & IT to facilitate co-ordinated monitoring and on-going improvement of MR systems/process
* Identifying process improvement and be responsible for creating and initiating continuous improvements
* Co-ordinating team meetings to review systems/process issues
The ideal candidate will have proven managerial experience with outstanding communication skills. You must have the ability to be flexible, resilient at all times and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will have GCSE in English and Mathematics or ideally QBE.
Salary is £30,000 per annum
Hours is based on 37 hours on a weekly basis
To apply for this role upload your CV now or email Sue Walker
Any suitable applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Don't Delay Apply Today!