Support Worker - Bristol
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in care, be comfortable with personal care and confident with manual handling. You will enjoy the idea of spending 37 hours a week supporting the service user with his day to day activities, and enabling him to enjoy time out in the community. You will be a supportive individual, a driver, and a male due to the service user`s needs. You will also have an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and be willing to progress onto Level 3 after probation.
Hours: 37 hrs a week. Shifts cover 24hrs and your rota will be negotiated with your team leader.
Hourly rate: £8 + £30 per sleep.
Training and Benefits
- The team provide excellent on-the-job training and will introduce you to the service user and ensure you are both comfortable with one another.
- You will be required to progress onto an NVQ Level 3 after probation.
- 28 days holiday per year inc. bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- The service user has his own car which will be used for trips into the community
- An understanding and supportive team who work together to organise shift patterns around each other`s commitments
- Opportunity to work overtime if you choose
If you are interested in this role please contact Katharine on 0117 922 1130 for a confidential discussion or email on