Private Client Legal Assistant/Paralegal/CILEx
We are seeking an ambitious, motivated Legal Assistant/Paralegal/CILEx to join our fast growing Private Client department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing firm with a real opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with a range of matters to include Wills, Trust, Tax and Probate matters
- Attending clients
- Assisting with general administration of Deputyship, Powers of attorney and Guardianship
- Drafting a range of legal documentation and deeds
- Experience within Private Client or the relevant legal qualifications
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills - 50 wpm minimum
- CILEx/Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Secretarial experience desirable
- A passion for private client law
- Positive attitude towards your work and team
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity - please send your CV by email.
Apply for Legal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly