Experienced Butcher required
Awarding winning Kimbers Farm Shop.
Diverse Product Range, Customer Facing.
We are looking for an individual who is knowledgeable, methodical and happy to work in a team.
- communication and customer service skills
- practical skills to work with knives and machinery
- maths skills for handling payments
- the ability to work well in a team
- in-depth knowledge of meat products
- creativity to present and display meat
Your day-to-day tasks could include:
- buying, ordering, storing and controlling stock
- receiving deliveries and checking their content and hygiene
- moving meat stock to cold storage areas
- creating product displays
- cutting, boning and trimming meat
- serving customers
- advising customers on how to prepare and cook meat
Full time Tuesday-Friday some Saturdays.