Junior Web Developer
Junior Web Developer
Benefits: 4 weeks holidays + Bank Holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Full Time
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Client is an online marketing business with multiple websites across a number of different sectors. Due to continued business growth they are now looking to recruit a junior web developer to join their team in
They are looking for a candidate who is eager to develop their career in a fast growing business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join their in-house team and to assist with various exciting web projects.
- Support the company's existing external and internal web platforms.
- Use knowledge of relevant technologies to design and develop dynamic web sites, web interfaces & forms throughout the business.
- Continually evaluate the web systems and make recommendations for changes to current systems to ensure that business strategy is delivered.
- Liaise with other departments’ teams to keep online information up to date and factually correct.
- Support the digital marketing team with administrative tasks in general day to day duties.
- Any other duty as required commensurate with the post.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, the ability to quickly learn, a passion for web development and a commercial mindset
- Programming (PHP)
- Databases (SQL)
- Responsive web design (Bootstrap)
- Graphic Design (Photoshop)
- Server Management (DNS, Apache/Webmin)
- Version Control Systems (Git)
The candidate should be able to both explain and demonstrate some of their personal projects/work via a portfolio/web links to showcase their own skills.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Web Development, Software Development, Project Management, Software Engineer, Frontline Systems Development, System Design, IT and Internet, IT, New Media, Digital Media, Creative Media, Junior, Graduate, Administrator, Assistant, Apprentice
Apply for Junior Web Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly