Registered Estates Manager
Registered Estates Manager – Albert Court, Henley-on-Thames
Mon – Fri (with alternate weekends)
Basic salary: £32,500 (inclusive of location supplement)
Our client has a fantastic opportunity available for a Registered Estate Manager at Albert Court, Henley-on-Thames.
This brand new development features 53 privately owned luxury apartments in an Assisted Living environment. With 24 hour a day cover on site it means they can support their Home Owners to excel within an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
Our client is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service at all times, and that’s where you come in…
About the Role
Can you lead and motivate a team to succeed?
Our client is looking for an individual with a passion for performance, who will strive to ensure that their Home Owners flourish in a vibrant and caring community. The Estate Managers work together with our clients parent companies to fulfil their vision to enhance the lives of a retirement community.
Reporting into your Regional Area Manager you will have full accountability for the day to day operational running of Albert Court ensuring that all domestic & care needs are meet.
About you - are you...
Experienced in leading, inspiring and developing a team?
- Proactive in your approach to self-development, ensuring you are able to support the business as we change & grow?
- Able to take a flexible approach to your role with a willingness to travel to other developments to learn/share best practice?
What do you need?
- You will need to become registered with the Care Quality Commission in order to be able to promote high quality management of domiciliary care where required.
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- IT competent in Microsoft Outlook
- If successful you will need to complete a DBS check (funded by our client)
What can they offer?
Our client is focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. Their Learning & Development team will work with you to support your career development along the way!
- Company Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Funded training & much more...
Does this sound like you?
If you’ve got the experience and are ready for the next step in your career then our client would love to hear from you!
Please click the apply button to be redirected to our clients website.