Specialist Behavioral Support Worker - (IMMEDIATE START)
Are you looking for a new challenge... Are you looking for a new move in your career.. HAVE AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU...
Our client resolves people problems by providing imaginative, specialist care and support to people with Mental Health issues and Challenging Behaviour. Therefore the ideal candidate will have experience in this field, with either a qualifications in this area or a minimum of 6 months (If you have no qualifications).
The ideal candidate must be:
1. Adaptable to change as you'll start working in Brixton (4-6 weeks) then move to Shirley.
2. Takes own initiative
3. Self motivated
4. Honest and reliable
Requirements for the role:
1. NVQ 2+ or equivalent
2. Experience with Challenging Behaviour
3. Experience with Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour
4. Flexible on Hours (morning, evening, nights, sleep-ins, waking nights)
5. Challenging behaviour training
6. Can work as part of a team.
Competitive Salary + Benefits
If the above is a direct depiction of you then please contact, Karen Jones at BS Social Care on 0208 680 8183 as well as sending your CV to:
Apply for Specialist Behavioral Support Worker - (IMMEDIATE START)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly