Management Accountant - Salads
At G’s, our philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything we do. We can only achieve this through the dedication of our people, and by working by our values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
A vacancy has arisen for a Management Accountant, based at Barway.
The key responsibilities include:
Work in line with our group values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality & Expertise and Can-do
Preparation and analysis of weekly KPIs.
Preparation, analysis and commentary of month end Management Accounts.
Preparation of Salads management accounts for group accounting submissions
Reconciliation of allocated balance sheet accounts.
Involvement in the annual budget setting process and reforecasting of financial results
Lead in cost saving verification and analysis
Involvement and lead in systems and process improvement projects
- CIMA qualified or studying at Strategic Level or above. Other equivalent qualifications considered.
- Strong excel skills and experience of analysis of complex data sets.
- Experience in preparation of accounts- accruals, prepayments, review of overheads
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective time management and organisation.
- Interpersonal skills, building positive working relationships with other departments
- Interest and passion to integrate themselves in the business to gain a thorough knowledge of the businesses products, processes, and development.
- Passionate and driven to achieve business development, thrives in a fast paced working environment.
- Can meet deadlines of longer term projects and initiatives as well as the running of day to day tasks.
Hours of work: 40 hours Monday-Friday