Specialist Behavioral Support Worker - in Brixton and Shirley
Are you looking for a new challenge... Are you looking for a new move in your career.. HAVE AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU...
Our client resolves people problems by providing imaginative, specialist care and support to people with Mental Health issues and Challenging Behaviour. Therefore the ideal candidate will have experience in this field, with either a qualifications in this area or a minimum of 6 months (If you have no qualifications).
The ideal candidate must be:
1. Adaptable to change as you'll start working in Brixton (4-6 weeks) then move to Shirley.
2. Takes own initiative
3. Self motivated
4. Honest and reliable
Requirements for the role:
1. NVQ 2+ or equivalent
2. Experience with Challenging Behaviour
3. Experience with Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour
4. Flexible on Hours (morning, evening, nights, sleep-ins, waking nights)
5. Challenging behaviour training
6. Can work as part of a team.
Competitive Salary + Benefits