Sales and Marketing Administrator
Sales & Marketing Administrator
REPORTS TO: Customer Services Manager
Main purpose of post:
- Undertake general administration for all departments.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Undertake General Administration for all departments.
- Answer the Company overflow telephone calls and queries.
- Arrange refreshments for customer visits and sales meetings.
- Provide weekly sales analysis to Sales Team.
- Book hotel and travel arrangements.
- Order and maintain stationery and literature cupboard for Main Office
- Assist in Binding of Tenders.
- Order ink/labels for franking machine, add postage and data uploads, sending of special mail to post office.
- Oversee Reception “sign in” book.
- Opening & Distributing of company mail.
- Support to the CEO when PA is off site.
- Sending of company literature and samples.
- Assist in organising company mailshots.
- Support in the organisation of Exhibitions/Showrooms/Events.
- Sending of Company Campaigns and updating systems.
- Customer database upkeep.
- Add leads for Campaigns into Inside Sales.
- Prepare bespoke mailing lists for campaigns.
- Cover for Researcher for ½ day each day (with on-going training).
- Cover for Order Entry (with on-going training).
- Enter orders on the order entry interface, accurately, ensuring all line details are correct.
- Move entered orders into the correct checking file.
- Manage incomplete orders through the process correctly
- Move the query orders pending to the correct files.
Essential skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated and determined.
- High levels of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Thorough and well organised.
- Confident, clear and concise communicator.
- PC literate.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the post, the level of the position, together with the expected level of work required. However this is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills that are required for the role.
Please click the ‘Apply Now' button below and send us your full CV and covering letter.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
Apply for Sales and Marketing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly