Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Scotland (covering entire Area)
Salary: £26,000 plus monthly commission package
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This is an existing role within a new and clearly defined company structure. Significant but achievable growth will come from the introduction of new products to both new and existing customers.
Purpose if the Role:
- Manage the Technical sales of the Company's products in a defined geographical region.
- Promote & develop sales through nominated distributors and targeted opportunities.
- Achieve agreed sales turnover and margin targets within the defined geographical region
- Manage & develop all sales in line with the company's strategic business plan
- Actively seek and win new business in the targeted market sectors
- Where appropriate demonstrate Company products to aid achievement of the targets
- Engage with all customers to create demand for Company products
- Bring new business to your targeted/nominated distributors
- Identify & develop new distributor opportunities
- When and where required carry out on-site anchor testing
- Using CRM constantly update all customer/prospect activities
- Regularly report all activities to the NSM
- Ensure a thorough understanding of all opportunities for Company products within the defined geographical region
- Proven successful track record in construction related sales
- Self-motivated and results driven, focused on driving sales and margin
- A good team player, success will be dependent on support from colleagues and other team members and your ability to become a trusted member of your distributors' team
- Experience in Fixing & Fastener market (desirable but not essential)
- Technical competence, knowledge of building materials, systems and applications (Product training will be given)
- Ability to engage with end users to create demand for Company products
- Competent with Hydrajaws pull out tester (training will be given)
- Solid IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail. Training will be given for the companies CRM system
- Professional appearance - you are representing the biggest brand in fixings
- Ability to communicate at all levels, from site operatives to Company Directors
- Ability to professionally manage your own area in a strategic and profitable way in line with the company business plan
- Good driving record and a current and valid UK license
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Plan, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development, New Business and B2C Sales may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly