OEM Sales Manager/Business Development Manager/ Sales Executive
Job Title: OEM Sales Manager
Location: Home Based
Salary: Competitive plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: Monday 30th July 2018
The Company is a multi-award winning UK manufacturer, including three prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise in Innovation and numerous industry accolades and one of the fastest growing brands in the central heating industry. Their success is built on innovation and quality products, they are currently working towards a future where every heating and cooling system is protected from corrosion; saving money, energy and time across the globe.
There's now a fantastic opportunity for an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Sales Manager to join their team.
This is a homebased role and in addition to a competitive salary, bonus and benefits, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company.
Purpose of the Role:
Target and develop new OEM opportunities to include filters, chemicals and water testing service for both Residential and Commercial markets in line with an agreed strategy
Maintain and grow existing OEM business in a profitable and sustainable way and where possible promote Company's Best Practice to sell products and services across our full range. Further develop relationships within these organisations to include product training, product recommendations and contact with key trade associations.
In the short/mid term support further opportunities that will be created in the European market
- Achieve agreed Sales targets in turnover and growth
- Meet OEM customer and potential customers on a regular basis to identify the best way to grow and support their business
- Be able to deliver presentations in a confident and professional way
- Grow the existing OEM customer base
- Work in all OEM markets to increase awareness and sales i Heat Pumps, Underfloor Heating, Domestic Boilers, Commercial Boilers, Chillers
- Work closely with sales colleagues in Trade and Commercial sectors to ensure that every opportunity is taken
- Professional - Arrive at all meetings in good time, be well presented and fully prepared
- Attend all OEM Sales meetings and teleconferences as required
- Fully participate and agree strategies with the OEM Sales Director to grow and develop sales
- Agree annual sales targets with the OEM Sales Director
- Where required be able to make presentations and have technical discussions with OEM customers or potential customers
- Attend customer meetings and/or events when required. This may mean travel at weekends and some late evenings
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have previous experience dealing with OEM's within the industry
- Have experience of providing training and presentations to existing/potential customers
- Have knowledge of the heating and plumbing industry including renewable technologies
- Be confident in all Office 365 applications
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Be a good communicator capable of developing and building relationships at all levels
- Demonstrate good time keeping and organisation and be an active part of a team
- Be able to give a balanced view including seeing the OEM's perspective.
- Be a good negotiator and able to see an opportunity where others may not
- Be more than a Sales person. Understand R&D, supply chain, logistics etc. within an OEM's organisation
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a particularly high volume of applications. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, do not delay.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications, it is not always possible to reply personally with a detailed response on every occasion. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that it has not been successful at this time.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of: Sales Manager, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Technical Sales Manager, Technical Sales Coordinator, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Team Lead, Business Development Lead, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Development, Head of Business Development, Senior Sales Manager, New Client Sales, B2B, Account Director, Key Account Manager, will also be considered for this role.