Junior SEO Specialist
Are you looking for a new opportunity in one of the largest and fastest growing creative design consultancies in the East Midlands?
We may have the job for YOU!
This is an exciting opportunity in Kettering for a junior SEO Specialist to implement SEO and social strategies for clients. The SEO specialist can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation and factors that influence high rankings in Google & Bing.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- A basic understanding of HTML & knowledge of best practices regarding SEO.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools and specific SEO software) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e. blog posts, tweets).
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients' strategy.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Work closely with the development team to meet client goals, e. for implementing coding changes such as alt-tags, meta-tags, header tags etc.
If you would like to know more information about this opportunity please call Georgia on 01604 637495.
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV