CNC Setter / CNC Programmer / Operator
Job Title: CNC Setter Operator Machining
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This position offers the successful applicant an exciting, challenging and interesting opportunity to work in CNC Machining within an innovative engineering company, from concept to design. The location will be in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- CNC Machine Operation conversant with Fanuc, Heidenhain and Hurco controls
- Working in a small machine shop on small to medium sized batches
- Setting and operating CNC machines
- Operating manual machines
Qualifications and Experience:
- GCSE Maths and English
- Mechanical Engineering qualification specialising in NC/CNC machining
- Good numeracy skills, at ease working with numbers
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Able to measure components using a variety of instruments
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Has a reasonable standard of computer skills
- Well organized and able to multi task
- Understand the needs of others and demonstrate willingness to help and work flexibly
- Works safely
- A flexible approach and able to thrive in a changing environment
- Enthusiastic and able to take initiative
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; CNC Programmer, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering, Heat Treatment, Precision Machining, PMMA, Plastics Engineering, Fanuc Drill Mate, Dugard Twin pallet VMC, Brother VMA may also be considered for this role.