Social Media Intern
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Location: West Yorkshire, England
Contract type: Temporary for 12 months initially with 3 months probation; opportunity for this to be extended to long-term employment.
Hours: 28 hours per week
Responsible to: Managing Director
Our client’s vibrant group of loudspeaker brands is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Your Work Will Include:
- Working with the on-site Sales team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
Your Background Will Include:
- Some experience of marketing and using social media to generate interest in a project.
- A degree/qualification in Design, English Literature, Marketing, Advertising or similar would be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A flair for creativity.
- Ability to offer and develop ideas.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Commitment to professional development.
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Social Media Intern, Social Media, Intern, Internship, Creative, Design, Creative and Design, Media, New Media, Social Networking, Web Design