Strategic Partnership Manager
Our client is looking to recruit a Strategic Partnership Manager who can maximise the reach of their services throughout the UK. The role requires someone with excellent leadership skills, the ability to inform and develop strategy and a proven track record of building and maintaining key relationships
Job Title: Strategic Partnership Manager
Hours: 30 hours per week which are negotiable for the right candidate
Contract: Permanent, part-time
Salary: £34,000 - £37,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience
Location: Primarily based in Pill, outskirts of Bristol with national travel and some flexibility around home working
Benefits: 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays + additional days over Christmas and New Year period. Free parking in a beautiful semi-rural setting.
- To maintain, develop and explore new and existing strategic partnerships at both a national and regional level.
- To provide leadership and management across regional locations including their Regional Partnership Managers.
- Working closely with the Charity’s fundraising team to identify statutory and partnership income opportunities and support preparation of proposals and tenders.
- To work closely with the Deputy Services Director within the Charity to ensure policies and key performance indicators and continuous quality improvement measures are met and implemented nationally.
- To work closely with the Services Director to inform the future strategic development of national services by scoping and identifying potential key partners.
- To scope and report on future development opportunities and coordinate any implementation of agreed service developments alongside the Deputy Services Director.
Candidates should have an understanding of cancer services, locally, regionally and nationally within the NHS, private sector and charitable/voluntary sector. They will have experience of tender and bid writing, excellent communication skills alongside a proven track record of network building. Most importantly, they are looking for someone who is proactive and dedicated.
Our client is the leading UK charity specialising in a whole person approach to helping people live well with the impact of cancer. The way in which they help people is known as the Bristol Whole Life Approach which provides a powerful combination of physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual support that is designed to help anyone affected by cancer, at any stage of the disease. They do this through residential courses, group sessions and 1-2-1 complementary therapies. They work in partnership with many major healthcare providers and their services are underpinned by evidence based research.
Timetable for appointment:
Closing date: Friday 20 July 2018 at 10am
1st Interview: Thursday 26 July 2018
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
No agencies please.