Nursery Practitioner (Level 3)
NURSERY PRACTITIONERS (LEVEL 3)
Benefits: 4 weeks holidays + bank holidays, pension scheme, fantastic working environment
Hours: Full time, 37 hours pw
- Contribute to the creation of a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children.
- Be aware of the nursery policies and procedures and ensure these are adhered to.
- Be responsible for the welfare of all children in your designated room, organising systems to ensure consistent, high-quality care.
- Be vigilant and protect children from harm or abuse, reporting any concerns.
- Deploy staff and resources effectively, maintaining ratios in your room whilst supporting other rooms.
- Reflect on practice and routines, tailoring them to meet the individual needs of each child throughout the day.
- Lead planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities and ensuring your room is well-resourced and creatively set-up.
- Lead observations and the assessment of children’s learning and development ensuring records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively – includes Individual Education Plans for children with Special Educational Needs.
- Develop genuine bonds with your key children and support and monitor colleagues to sensitively fulfil their key person responsibilities.
- Work in partnership with all parents/carers, building and maintaining relationships that encourage trust, open communication and involvement in nursery life.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good references
- Applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS check
- Energetic, creative, friendly and enthusiastic
- NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning & Development.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Able to plan and provide age-appropriate activities.
- Able to observe, assess and track children’s learning & development.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Education, Education and Teaching, Childcare, Nursery Teacher, Teacher, Nursery Educator, Early Years,