Nursery Practitioner (Level 3)
6 days left
- Full Time
NURSERY PRACTITIONERS (LEVEL 3)
Benefits: 4 weeks holidays + bank holidays, pension scheme, fantastic working environment
Hours: Full time, 37 hours pw
- Contribute to the creation of a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children.
- Be aware of the nursery policies and procedures and ensure these are adhered to.
- Be responsible for the welfare of all children in your designated room, organising systems to ensure consistent, high-quality care.
- Be vigilant and protect children from harm or abuse, reporting any concerns.
- Deploy staff and resources effectively, maintaining ratios in your room whilst supporting other rooms.
- Reflect on practice and routines, tailoring them to meet the individual needs of each child throughout the day.
- Lead planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities and ensuring your room is well-resourced and creatively set-up.
- Lead observations and the assessment of children’s learning and development ensuring records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively – includes Individual Education Plans for children with Special Educational Needs.
- Develop genuine bonds with your key children and support and monitor colleagues to sensitively fulfil their key person responsibilities.
- Work in partnership with all parents/carers, building and maintaining relationships that encourage trust, open communication and involvement in nursery life.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good references
- Applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS check
- Energetic, creative, friendly and enthusiastic
- NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning & Development.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Able to plan and provide age-appropriate activities.
- Able to observe, assess and track children’s learning & development.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Education, Education and Teaching, Childcare, Nursery Teacher, Teacher, Nursery Educator, Early Years,
Apply for Nursery Practitioner (Level 3)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly