Job Title : Store Manager
Salary : Negotiable
Hours : Full Time
Our client is a popular, well known mountain sports store located in the heart of Cambridge’s historic and vibrant town centre. They are looking for a professional and dynamic Store Manager to join their well established team.
As Store Manager of the Cambridge branch you will be a key individual in the future success of the company. You will have an understanding of outdoor and snow sports clothing, hardware and accessories. You must be an excellent communicator, experienced and confident when dealing with customers with a good eye for merchandising, experience with driving a sales team and good people management skills
Our client offers a competitive rate of pay, bonus scheme and a generous staff discount. Training and development is very important to them and the successful candidate will receive full training, a store and company orientation and a bespoke development plan.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have good people skills.
- Must be able to make quick positive decisions.
- Have a minimum of one year’s experience as a Store or Assistant Manager in a retail environment.
- Must be active in one or more of the outdoor sports we cater for.
- Must be an excellent communicator, mentor and leader.
- Must be self-motivated with a proven sales record.
- Must be enthusiastic, flexible, pro-active and be able to work well under pressure whilst driving sales and providing first class customer service.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Manager/Assistant Manager/Retail/Retail Manager/Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager