Our client is a leading specialist automatic transmission parts supplier, stocking over 12,000 unique part numbers in their 16,000 sq ft warehouse.
Due to their success both nationally and internationally over the years, our client requires a hard-working and motivated new full time team member with the potential to build a successful long term career.
Duties will include:
- Placing regular purchase orders using our specialist software and that of our suppliers.
- Dealing with sales leads and calls.
- Be a crucial part of new projects including developing a catalogue and increasing our presence in Europe.
- Liaising with sales and accounts continuously ensuring the correct products are on the shelf and payments are made on time.
- Helping to manage stock levels.
- Using initiative to search and find parts from current and new suppliers.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a small dynamic team within a well-established but growing business.
The ideal candidate: Our client values loyalty, hard work and the ability to learn and develop yourself.
Opportunities will be given throughout the business and success rewarded handsomely.
- Fantastic opportunities to progress within the business.
- Potential opportunities to travel, this year we exhibited at the rematec exhibition in Amsterdam, and powertrain expo in las vegas.
Salary: - £18-19kpa
Location: - Middlesex
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly