Safety Centre Supervisor
6 days left
- Full Time
As the Safety Centre Supervisor you will assist the Regional Sales Manager with all aspects of running an Arco Safety Centre. To maintain standards of service, product presentation and staff development. Primary purpose is to grow profitable sales through the safety centre sales channel.
The position will communicate with Safety Centre Team members, customers, branch staff and Head Office effectively and on a regular basis with leading and manage the development of Safety Centre team and ensure all receives appropriate training.
• Maintain safety centre and IMS customers housekeeping standards including pricing/merchandising and displays.
• Deliver excellent standards of customer service and deal with customer complaints in a timely manner.
• Administrative procedures
• Processing orders including providing quotes, negotiating prices and settling accounts.
• Cash handling duties including processing of cash orders, refunds and cashing up where required.
• Opening and closing the safety centre
• Support and participate with sales promotions
• Prove IMS support for customers where agreed
• To ensure stocks are counted and accurate data is fed back to the central team for invoicing and replenishment for IMS customers and the safety centre.
• Create and maintain a process manual documenting individual customer’s requirements and procedures
• Monitoring stock reports and making proactive suggestions to safety centre supervisor to deal with obsolete, slow moving, overstocked or exit products
• To comply with vehicle servicing requirements and maintain the appearance of the safety centre company vehicle
To be successful In this role you will need to have:-
• Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
• Knowledge of Information Systems
• Knowledge of Arco Products
• Knowledge of Arco Customers
• Knowledge of Arco Pricing
• Knowledge of Sales and Marketing best practice
• Communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Supply chain knowledge
• Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manager daily/weekly workload
• Line management experience
• Clean driving licence
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• Competitive salary commensurate to candidate’s level of skill and experience
• Profit and performance related bonus scheme
• Competitive contributory pension scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• a computer scheme with great offers including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• child-care vouchers
• continuous professional learning and development
• holiday purchase scheme.