FURNITURE FITTER/ INSTALLERSalary: £18 k - £20k depending on experienceBenefits: 5 weeks holidays + bank holidays, Pension schemeHours: Variable/ Full timeLocation: BristolOur Client is a multifaceted company with an office interiors division based in Bristol. They operate nationwide delivering and installing office furniture to commercial, Industrial, construction and many other sites. They currently require an enthusiastic Furniture Fitter/Installer to assist with the installation of office furniture.Duties Include:
- Off load and distribute deliveries from suppliers, heavy lifting involved.
- Installation of office furniture, (training will be provided).
- The use of hand tools and power tools
- Experience would be beneficial but not essential as training will be provided
- Good communication skills
- Full UK driving Licence
- Preferably with CSCS Card however not essential
- Able to work in a small team
- Some nights away may be required infrequently
- Located within a 30-40 minutes commute of Bristol
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!Keywords: Furniture, Fitter, Installation, Installer, Fitting, Bench Joiner, Joiner, Manufacture, Handy Man, Maintenance, Operative, Building.
Apply for Furniture Fitter/Installer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly